Flat Screen Printing Machine has been widely used in China, not only, the application of Flat Screen Printing Machine can accelerate the high efficiency of production and manufacturing at the necessary level, and obtain stronger economic benefits. At the same time, it is more conducive to spreading certain professional knowledge. Sometimes the products printed by the Flat Screen Printing Machine will have the problem of fading. What is causing this?
- Raw materials such as laminated glass and porcelain must be calcined at a high temperature after printing. If the temperature is resolved, the adhesive force can be eliminated.
2. Insufficient adhesion of the ink itself causes the ink film to be unstable.
3. If the printing process raw material is high-pressure polyethylene, the surface layer must be flame treated before printing, so as to improve the adhesion characteristics of the ink during printing; if the printing process raw material is a metal composite material, be sure to carry out degreasing and ash removal Can be printed. After printing, air-drying is carried out according to the applied ink. If the air-drying is negligent, the ink film will be taken away. Usually, the raw material of the printing process is textile products. Silicon production and processing must be carried out to prevent the raw material from being damp, so that poor ink adhesion will not occur during printing.
4. Before printing, carry out degreasing and pre-printing inspection of printing process raw materials. When the surface layer of the printing process adheres to chemical substances such as vegetable oils, adhesives, and floating dust, it will lead to poor adhesion between the ink and the printing process.
5. The organic solvent of the diluent is poorly used.
The reason for the color fading after printing by the Flat Screen Printing Machine above is introduced here. People will use more processing technology and technology to make the whole process of screen printing ink faster, faster, and higher in automation technology. Let me stop here today. For more information about farming, please visit the Stenter website for more information.